Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Welcome to Devon A2B



The next A2B will be on 02/09/17 c/o 3D from Labrador Bay car park, nr Shaldon on the A379 (Shaldon to Torquay road). SX931705. Parking £1 all day.

 

Hares are still required for 2nd December.  The 2018 diary is available (please see attached) for hares to book their slots – with a couple of changes to the usual Saturday dates in May(due to the Salcombe Coastal Marathon) and August (due to the ISCA H3 Roman away weekend).

 

Please contact sheready@talktalk.net to book your month ASAP to avoid any disappointment! The summer months tend to book up quickly.

 

The Devon A2B AGM is fast –approaching, please contact shesready@talktalk.net or yvonnesummerhayes@hotmail.com if you would like to help keeping the A2B a successful hash by carrying out any of the following roles: hare-raiser, GM, hash-cash, dray-master, publicising the A2B.

 



 


4 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first essay writers comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks Health and healthy Diet

    ReplyDelete